PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In conference "pregnancy" the doctor has advised to ask and you. To me vra...

Anja
03.05.2004, 11:13
In conference "pregnancy" the doctor has advised to ask and you. To me the doctor has suggested to carry out research (-if I have correctly caught " nuclear scanning ", but, it is exact not US) - for definition of a possible or probable syndrome of the Down (on a cervical cord or crimp, it it seems). How much or As far as this procedure is safe for the child? How for a long time this technique is applied? Thanks!

Talanova E.J.
04.05.2004, 18:28
Dear Anja! Probably, it is a question about JAMR-scanning. I, however, not the expert in the given question - am immediate to questions of genetics this method the method modern does not concern, but, can give the additional information and is safe for mother and a fetus (as I have understood, by results of US - neck edema, from here the reference of the doctor?). Nevertheless, the method to genetics has no attitude or relation. If there are serious bases to suspect a syndrome of the Down, are shown a biopsy of a chorion or amniotsentez (depending on a duration of gestation).