PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The help is urgently necessary. Yesterday was on reception and the doctor has registered suppositories with kalendulo...

Alla
03.05.2004, 17:54
The help is urgently necessary. Yesterday was on reception and the doctor has registered suppositories with Calendulae in a vagina (in me in a smear have found out a small inflammation, but t. To. All the same while to treat early - term of 12 weeks while have registered suppositories). I have bought or purchased and have been very surprised - there is written, that they from a hemorrhoids (and other indications are not present) and to insert proctally.
I in confusion. Kto-somebody knows about these suppositories? They dejstvtilno can be used, how to me have registered, or it is a mistake or an error? Please, help or assist - I already today should to start insert them, and I am not assured, whether it is possible.

child
04.05.2004, 18:22
Do not worry! Suppositories of Calendulae happen proctal or anal and vaginalnye, both those and those operate or work as ANTIINFLAMMATORY or ANTI-INFLAMMATORY in any case. Ask vaginalnye in a drugstore and listen to opinion farmatsevtsa - the third.