PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In 2 years after a birth of the child I have become pregnant. After abortion doctors to a pore...

Alina
03.05.2004, 13:55
In 2 years after a birth of the child I have become pregnant. After abortion doctors have recommended to make analyses. Infections have not found out, but leucocytes povysheny-has made a tank. Crop and on herpes. Have found staffilokok household (golden) 4. rosta-and treatment under the full program: droppers, vitamins, suppositories, syringings. After treatment have appointed or nominated suppositories with a synthomycin (with the husband did not sleep). After that has handed over analyses muzh-too _ golden (4 items of body height). I prisutstvovala-the doctor have told or said - TREATMENT is not required!!! Since then has passed or has taken place year. I am am disturbed constantly with an itch and allocation sometimes white, grayish, yellowish. Now it was still treated for a fungus in ushah-Difljukanom. The ENT has told or said to make analyses on gynecology. Again inf. Have not found out, but a tank. Crop - streptococcuses not in necessary kol-ve, and in ushah-colonies staffilokokov. The gynecologist has appointed or nominated - SOLKOTRIHOVAK (2 nyxes and then for prophylaxis 1 r. In two months) and ZHANIN (has found out an endometriosis). I it or him drink 5 months. Monthly very poor or scanty, but yellowish allocation do not pass or take place also an itch excruciates. To the husband I can not make love, there is no natural greasing. Prompt how to be???

Malanova T.B.
03.05.2004, 23:02
ZHanin - contraception, instead of treatment of an endometriosis. Treatment should be analysed. Where vydeleny - it is necessary to look for a source. Whether there is no at you an erosion shejki a uterus, a chronic endometritis. Solkotrihovak promotes intensifying of immunity. And advice or council - descend or go to other doctor who all over again will analyse all predshestvjushchee treatment.

Alina
04.05.2004, 17:36
Many thanks for the answer! I know nothing about an endometritis (what is it?), and erosion is, in this connection has been appointed or nominated solkotrihovak. After that gde-that later month of allocation have appeared again. The doctor, tell or say the reason in the husband (staffilokkok 4 body height - in the analysis) can. And more I have noticed at it or him reddening on a head and an ecdysis. Has told or said, that such happens nesk. Time in a year also passes or takes place.