PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravtvujte! PROMPT please. On May, 11th in three one o'clock in the morning there was a sexual certificate or act...

Xenia
03.05.2004, 14:52
Zdravtvujte! PROMPT please. On May, 11th in three one o'clock in the morning there was the sexual certificate or act interrupted, but 100 % of a guarantee of that that in me the semen has not got is not present. In 44 hours after a floor. The certificate or act has drunk one tablet pastinora, in 12 hours the second. HAS passed or HAS taken place here three days (after acceptance of tablets), and monthly is not present or they should not come at once. Whether prompt please I could zaberemenit. The sexual certificate or act was on 11 yj day of a cycle.
Through how much days after the sexual certificate or act it is possible to do or make the test for pregnancy and US?
In advance many thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
04.05.2004, 13:07
Hello, Xenia! The menses can begin right after reception postinora, in days of an expected menses or little bit later. Some probability of pregnancy is saved even after reception postinora, therefore in days when a menses it should be desirable to address to the doctor and to make US.

Xenia
04.05.2004, 17:34
Many thanks for the answer!