PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks for the answer, the doctor! To me 25. I be ill or sick with a rubella. At job of children n...

Galina (3055)
02.05.2004, 23:34
Thanks for the answer, the doctor!
To me 25. I be ill or sick with a rubella. At job of children is not present, but is at employees. In family the small niece.
We with the husband plan to have children through god-two. Whether it is necessary to me to inoculate against a rubella? Whether it is necessary to do or make an inoculation to the husband or he can transfer or carry illness or disease, ostovajas healthy?
Where to address for an inoculation?
In advance thanks!

Oshchepkova S.R.
04.05.2004, 15:56
To be ill with a rubella, personal contact is necessary, disease through the third party is not passed. An inoculation from a rubella make necessarily. 1. It is necessary to address to infektsionistu or to buy and to do or make it or her in a floor - ke on a residence. 2 variant - to call on firm, they can advise, the centers and clinics which buy their vaccines. 3. The institute of an immunology and institute Gamalei vaccinated earlier. Acute necessity to vaccinate is not present the husband, but if he would not like to hurt or be ill;be sick, then it is necessary to be vaccinated. (at adult age the rubella is transferred or carried hardly).