PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To me the aspiration biopsy endometrija has been made, with...

Oksana
02.05.2004, 09:17
Hello, the doctor. To me endometrija, soskob the aspiration biopsy has been made of a cavity of the uterus. Thus has been found out hyperplastic mixed endometry (sekretorno-transformatsionnaja the form of a focal glandular hyperplasia endometrija, and also hr. A nonspecific endometritis in a phase minim. Activity vospolit. Process. To me have suggested to make a hysteroscopy, and then to accept djufaston 10 1 in day with 5 for 25 days mens. A cycle., during 3. Prompt, please, how much correctly and effectively there will be an offered treatment. I plan pregnancy. Very much I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply!!!

Malanova T.B.
03.05.2004, 10:22
If to you have made Pajpel-diagnostics (it as rah and is an aspiration biopsy endometrija) what for it or her there were indications? The Result, given to you, is very strange described. Such conclusion " hyperplastic mixed endometry (sekretorno-transformatsionnaja the form of a focal glandular hyperplasia endometrija, and also hr. A nonspecific endometritis in a phase minim. Activity vospolit. Process " not absolutely correct. I think, that after control viewing glasses and control US, the question on a hysteroscopy will disappear.

Oksana
04.05.2004, 04:48
Hello, the doctor! Thanks big for the answer. It again I in occasion of an aspiration biopsy endometrija. To me she has been appointed or nominated by the doctor, t. To. I pass or take place inspections on sterility or barrenness and as I was explained by the doctor is necessary for definition of a status of a cavity of the uterus, including and on ZPPP. By results of US endometry (9, on mine 7) all corresponds or meets to a phase of a proliferation, and other characteristics of a uterus in norm or rate. But the doctor to me has explained, that according to results of an aspiration at me in a uterus polyps which work as a spiral and which need to be deleted urgently. Whether tell or say, please, can be such, what results of US and an aspiration do not confirm each other? And if all taki is a hyperplasia, whether that correct purpose or appointment djufastona? In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
04.05.2004, 15:14
If according to US (the vulval or vaginal gauge) for 9 day of a cycle endometry 7 mm, at you are not present a hyperplasia. Purpose or appointment djufastona at sterility or barrenness (at absence of a high-grade second phase) is justified. A private or an individual question about djufastone at a hyperplasia endometrijavozmozhno to discuss only after a currettage.