PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the doctor! At me the following situation, has addressed to the doctor with molochni...

Face
03.05.2004, 03:25
Good afternoon the doctor! At me the following situation, has addressed to the doctor with a thrush, have taken a smear, big kol-in leucocytes 60 65, have told or said to hand over analyses on all ZPPP, t. To there is an inflammatory process and it is necessary to find out the reason, but I did or made these analyses 1, 5 months ago for the same reason (leucocytes) and results good are raised or increased that it is not revealed. The doctor has told or said necessarily to check up the partner probably reason in the partner. He has handed over analyses, too nothing is revealed. Other communications or connections was not. From what there could be a thrush and why leucocytes are raised or increased? Whether it is necessary also to me to hand over analyses once again? (CH/z the thrush has passed or has taken place week by itself, without what or treatments). I hope for your consultation t. To I at deadlock Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
04.05.2004, 15:06
At you the banal colpitis, by privedenym to data, is not present a thrush. Analyses on ZPPP to hand over it is not necessary. Periodically colpites happen at each woman.