PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Borisovna!!! To a question from 06.10.09 : 27.. Tatyana Bor...

Anna L.
02.05.2004, 21:23
Dear Tatyana Borisovna!!! To a question from 06.10.09 : 27.. Tatyana Borisovna, to a question from 05.10 about tactics treatment of my erosion. You have told or said, that to me should make a colposcopy. Smears and t. The item to Me also have made all these inspections. Tactics of m correct would mean?... And how I shall give birth or shall travail, time is the same destruction??? Anna, 20

<<To return to conference
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Answers:
Malanova T.B. on October, 06th 2004 14 : 23 : 38
And what results are received??????
She of anything to me has not told or said, only has muttered something about vospolenie that I often have a thrush, and has written out for 10 days TSikloferon (to do or make type of syringing, entering a syringe), and then after a menses to come on liquid nitrogen... Tell or say please how labors will pass or take place after that??? Many thanks for your answers!

Malanova T.B.
04.05.2004, 06:47
I repeat to you the third time: what results of a colposcopy and onkotsitologii????? TSikloferonom do not treat a thrush!

child
04.05.2004, 14:32
Most likely onkotsitologii there is no and so she to me nothing skkazala: (TSikloferon for that that after cauterization there all would heal more quickly!