PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening. At me pregnancy of 5 6 weeks. Old constant pains with pra...

Svetlana
04.05.2004, 04:27
Good evening. At me pregnancy of 5 6 weeks. Old constant pains from the right party or side. Was on US of a cholic bubble and a pancreas. A cholic bubble 6125, with with an excess in the field of shejki, walls hyperechoic, utolshcheny up to 3 mm, neravnomer., sodnrzhanie homogeneous, soledoh (?) in the field of hiluses of 5 mm.; a pancreas - borders precise, contours equal, kostruktura (?) non-uniform. .ogennost (?) izoehogennaja, the sizes a head of 18 mm, a body of 12 mm, a tail of 17 mm. .rsungov (?) passage of 1 mm, walls are condensed, diameter of a portal vein of 10 mm, diameter of a splenic vein of 6 mm. Diagnosis HR. holetsestit, Hr. A pancreatitis., the therapist has registered allahol and no-shpu. In my position these preparations are harmless? There Is an alternative treatment? Thanks.

evromedprestizh
04.05.2004, 12:22
Noshpa it is appointed or nominated at any duration of gestation, application of Allocholum also is possible or probable