PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me the doctor for preservation from pregnancy has advised preparation Novinet...

Darya
01.05.2004, 13:55
To me the doctor for preservation from pregnancy has advised preparation Novinet. But me of only 17 years, also I wear contact lenses, I have read through on the Internet, that in connection with reception of a preparation with them there can be problems. Tell, please, what influence will render this preparation on my organism?

Alain
02.05.2004, 18:35
I too accepted Novinet, 2 years, till now a burden of a lens - 7, and it's OK. Be not afraid. In case of any problems, you will address internally to the doctor. During reception personally at me the breast has increased, more no changes have occured or happened.)

Soboleva L.I.
04.05.2004, 08:07
Dear Darya! Your age is not contraindication for reception of contraceptives. If you have already solved, that are adult enough for an intimal life and it is necessary to care of reliable contraception. As Novinet - one of most nizkodozirovannyh and modern preparations. Some people, using lenses really have problems on a background of reception of contraceptives, but it does not mean, that they will arise and at you. Well and if such problem will appear - solve it or her together with the doctor.