PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sdrastvujte the Doctor! Prompt please my girl accepts marselon...

Cyril
03.05.2004, 17:47
Sdrastvujte the Doctor! Prompt please my girl accepts marselon five months and last four months at it or her protikajut monthly dvazhdu during reception of tablets and after a course of a pack. Marselon has the small maintenance or contents garmonov can on it or this? THEN that it is necessary for her to accept where more maintenance or contents garmonov? They it is strong mogu povlejat on it or her? Advise then what best tablets can be accepted, most less harmful or is better to refuse them and to pass to other kinds of contraception for example "diofragma", I wish to notice to her seventeen years. It or her genekolog has told or said that better at such age prinmat tablets, and "diofragma" does not give a full guarantee, but in fact and tablets we do not give a full guarantee do not know as to do or make, I ask you prompt!!!
P. S. Yes konratseptivy which use before the certificate or act, not so it would be desirable.
In advance many thanks. Yours faithfully Cyril!

Oshchepkova S.R.
04.05.2004, 07:10
Really it is necessary to your girlfriend menja tablets. For young not given birth or not travailled women it is better to use for preservation by a condom + spermitsidy (pantesk - an oval, farmateks). If there is a desire replace mersilon on trikvilar, triziston, three - regol. It is desirable to be surveyed before change of tablets at the gynecologist, t. To. Such displays on reception OK, can govorito hormonal diseases of an organism. Make US. Contraindications to reception trizistona, etc. same as well as at mersilone, and here effect different. A diaphragm - it is valid not the best way of preservation and it is better to use it or her in extreme cases. It is possible to consult at us in MTS " BIOTEST LNN " ph. 265 - 52 44. On reception to Oshchepkovoj.