PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my girlfriend on a hysteroscopy it is revealed: Hr. An endometritis. Focal giperplaz...

Karina
03.05.2004, 20:46
At my girlfriend on a hysteroscopy it is revealed: Hr. An endometritis. A focal hyperplasia of basal and functional layers endometrija. Focal fibrous changes endometrija stromas. To her 33 years. The child of 14 years. 10 years there was a spiral. Two years tries to become pregnant - without effect. Other pathology is not present. Doctors from rather competent establishment have appointed or nominated klimonorm. At me rather greater or big doubts in this occasion. I the doctor, but not the gynecologist. Help or assist me to understand.

Oshchepkova S.R.
03.05.2004, 23:08
Klimonorm it is applied as an anticlimacteric agent. Compensates for the deficiency hormones in a menopause. Considering age of your girlfriend and its or her histology (and if the level of Progesteronum, Testosteron-Depotum, Prolactinum and Oestradiolum in norm or rate), can approach or suit her or OK type trikvilar, non - ovlon, Bisecurinum, or pure or clean gestageny: kontinuin, femulen, mini - drank or saw, ovrette, Micronorum. Reception of preparations should be not less than 3 - 4 months, and on a cancelling of a preparation it is possible to become pregnant.