PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 18. Recently was at the doctor concerning contraception. To me...

Katya
01.05.2004, 13:56
Hello! To me 18. Recently was at the doctor concerning contraception. To me have advised Farmateks-tablets, but I not so accept its or his efficiency. I would like to accept hormonal preparations, but my doctor basically against it or this on any belief, considers or counts, what is it unnaturally and harmfully for all. I suffer an allergy, ill or sick with a mononucleosis, is predisposed to a varicose phlebectasia, well and more the head hurts, when weather varies. Monthly regular, abortions and beremennostej were not. Whether it is possible to pick up tablets most or having consulted in a drugstore? If it is necessary, what analyses to hand over and where it is better for making?

Natalia
02.05.2004, 14:43
Voobshche-that hormonal is desirable for accepting, if with health that's all right. I personally would not advise you, as predisposition to varices - contraindication to their reception. At me too "predisposition" (at mum unimportant veins, and at me so, are a little looked through, sometimes at weariness are a little stuck out or evaginate a little). So legs or foots (and I read about such cases still) began to hurt or be ill;be sick me after 2 h months of reception, one wreath has noticeably got out. I have stopped to accept (accepted Diane-35). I know, what is it not microdosed most out preparation, but all the same - is more dear or expensive than a vein. Can to try or taste and observe as I itself. But in any case most to select tablets - greater or big nonsense. And in general, reaction of an organism to them is especially individual, even the doctor cannot guarantee, that they will approach or suit you. Sometimes it is necessary to change and search for the "" preparation. It is necessary to hand over a blood on hormones. I handed over it or her free of charge in the diagnostic center 1 in Beljaevo, but it is long history (I there has got in a direction from a district clinic) and so it, certainly, expensively, if to do or make in paid clinics. Look.

Ira
02.05.2004, 20:58
Three months ago abortion - was necessary to do or make result of preservation farmateksom.

Katya
03.05.2004, 22:35
Hello! To me 18. Recently was at the doctor concerning contraception. To me have advised Farmateks-tablets, but I not so accept its or his efficiency. I would like to accept hormonal preparations, but my doctor basically against it or this on any belief, considers or counts, what is it unnaturally and harmfully for all. I suffer an allergy, ill or sick with a mononucleosis, is predisposed to a varicose phlebectasia, well and more the head hurts, when weather varies. Monthly regular, abortions and beremennostej were not. Whether it is possible to pick up tablets most or having consulted in a drugstore? If it is necessary, what analyses to hand over and where it is better for making?