PDA

Просмотр полной версии : zdavstvujte! 2 years at me izvlagalishcha a lot of slime is allocated....

Asya
01.05.2004, 11:47
zdavstvujte! 2 years at me izvlagalishcha a lot of slime is allocated. She happens white or transparent. At drying up has what that strange neprijatnyjzapah. Also still inogdabyvajut colpodynias always in the same place. I went to the gynecologist, mnedelali various analyses! Have found Coccuses. To me have written out suppositories: bifidumbakterin and kipferon. (every day on 2 candles both a kind in current of 5 days) Suppositories have not helped or assisted me. I have come to the gynecologist at me again have taken a smear, have told or said that all normally, and that I can is very biassed to myself I concern. But vydeleny did not become less. .i pains inogdaoshchushchajutsja. .chto it can be?

Asya
02.05.2004, 04:44
And, yes about itself: to me 16 years, polovujuzhizn I conduct, but all that has begun when I still did not conduct it or her

Malanova T.B.
03.05.2004, 19:32
Allocation at you cyclic, normal, and should be. And as to pains in absentia I do not know what to assume.