PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. I here with what problem. Recently at me have appeared not...

Masha
02.05.2004, 22:21
Good afternoon. I here with what problem. Recently I had unpleasant sensations at an emiction. neotkladyvaja it in a distant box, has gone to the gynecologist. To me have told or said, that at me prelvospolenie predatkov. Very much mnog ovsego navypisyvali: nyxes, tablets and suppositories. All accepted. Dodelvyju just now nyxes.
In an out-patient department to me have told or said, how will pass or take place course of treatment, will come.
And so, at me den-two as there was an itch. First there were assumptions, that casually washed has got. But the itch does not stop. So in what there can be a reason? Iozhet from medicines though why it not at once was showed. I think still, that I can any infection have picked up, but why the doctor has not established or installed, I have handed over all analyses. And anything except for predvospolenija predatkov at me have not found.
Izvenite, if gde-that objasnila not in the clear form.

Malanova T.B.
03.05.2004, 17:44
Such concept as " the preinflammation of appendages " does not exist. Therefore, as than treated, not clearly. And the itch can be reaction to "treatment".