PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me 15 16 akush. Weeks (on US of 14 weeks). There are 2 questions...

Elena
02.05.2004, 08:22
Hello. At me 15 16 akush. Weeks (on US of 14 weeks). There are 2 questions.
1. to. The doctor puts 15 16 weeks I should hand over the analysis on AFP, and on US at me 14 weeks. Whether there will be an answer a little bit inexact.
2. At me the child, whether early has started to move? And how then the doctor will be orietirovatsja in term of sorts or labors on the first sheveleniju?

Tatyana
02.05.2004, 17:28
The analysis on AFP surrenders till 20 weeks, it is better in 16 18. The result will be inexact in any case. The reference point for all doctors is date of last menses, t. e. 2 weeks kak-"empty". The child grows in steps, therefore on sludujushchem the US to you can add nedelku-another. As to me the doctor has told or said - the child does not move yet, and is pushed. I have felt the first jerks approximately on 17 week is very much dazha normally. Labors are considered normal in 38 40 weeks.

Litisija
03.05.2004, 10:58
There is at you a pregnancy of 16 weeks obstetric, that actually and corresponds or meets to 14 weeks of age of a fetus, this or thus and that is correct. The doctor counts obstetric weeks from the first day of last monthly, and the age of a fetus on idea for 2 weeks is less. Labors come on the average for 40 obstetric week, and so and be guided approximately by this date + - 2 weeks.:))