PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I already asked a question, but it or him pochemu-that have ignored... I Use for...

Angel
01.05.2004, 13:06
I already asked a question, but it or him pochemu-that have ignored... I Use for beder antitselljulitnym a cream (for growing thin, or is more exact - not tolstenija) (term - 7 ned., body height - 173, weight - 62, femurs - 100 sm). To me it to do or make forbid. Speak the following: " During pregnancy the woman in femurs (and they at me and so, thanks God!) accumulates nutrients for the child and for creation of milk in the future. Is not present beder - there will be no milk! With a cream to smear to stop! " - to mine it is nonsense! The cream through a skin can is harmful?

Julia
02.05.2004, 07:38
M-yes... Nonsense, probably, but to calm down, ask a question here in "Drugstore", write, than use, and whether the cream for a fetus can be toxic. But most likely - dur old regime aunts.

MILHA
03.05.2004, 09:29
If yours antitselljulitnyj gel is made on the basis of natural components and does not contain hormones its or his use during pregnancy is not more harmful, than application of a face cream. Accumulation of "adjournment" on femurs will not affect or influence at all on kol-in milk, but considerably will complicate pregnancy and labors as any excess weight. During pregnancy it is equally harmful both to starve itself, and to fatten itself " for a two ". Do not listen leisure kumushek! - there is in their words something with jealousy: let supposedly and you will be thick, there is nothing to be allocated!