PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me two questions: 1) I accept "Marvelon" 4 months, but till now in...

Masha
02.05.2004, 08:42
At me two questions:
1) I accept "Marvelon" 4 months, but till now in the second part of a cycle at me begin condanguinity allocation which last down to the termination or ending of reception of tablets and the beginning of a menses. And the doctor to me spoke, that they will be the first 1 2 months. Whether it is normal, or it is necessary passes to other tablets?
2) whether It is possible without delivery of analyses and checks at the doctor to pass with "Marvelona" on "Mersilon"?

Masha
03.05.2004, 08:05
Please, respond to two questions: 1) I accept "Marvelon" 4 months, but till now in the second part of a cycle at me begin condanguinity allocation which last down to the termination or ending of reception of tablets and the beginning of a menses. And the doctor to me spoke, that they will be the first 1 2 months. Whether it is normal, or it is necessary passes to other tablets? 2) whether it is possible without delivery of analyses and checks at the doctor to pass with "Marvelona" on "Mersilon"?