PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Has passed or has taken place 5 ti dnevnyj course of treatment of a mycoplasma under the scheme or plan - Susm...

Vick
03.05.2004, 00:27
Hello. Has passed or has taken place 5 ti dnevnyj course of treatment of a mycoplasma under the scheme or plan - Susmamed (0, 25), the Doxycycline (0, 1), Nistatinum (500000), tincture ehinatsei. After treatment analyses did not hand over, but I feel, that treatment has appeared vain, t. To. Disturbed me slizeobraznye allocation both were, and have remained. Also at me erosion and nogda disturbs a thrush. Prompt what effective agents is for treatment of the given illness.

Victoria
03.05.2004, 07:17
Hello. Has passed or has taken place 5 ti dnevnyj course of treatment of a mycoplasma under the scheme or plan - Susmamed (0, 25), the Doxycycline (0, 1), Nistatinum (500000), tincture ehinatsei. After treatment analyses did not hand over, but I feel, that treatment has appeared vain, t. To. Disturbed me slizeobraznye allocation both were, and have remained. Also at me erosion and sometimes disturbs a thrush. Prompt what effective agents is for treatment of the given illness.