PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me have responded, that in 10 days after conception it is already possible uznat...

nina
02.05.2004, 13:29
Hello. To me have responded, that in 10 days after conception it is already possible to learn or find out there is a pregnancy or not. And it is obligatory to hand over analyses in the medical center? The usual test for pregnancy which is on sale in a drugstore does not approach or suit?

Nata
02.05.2004, 16:54
It or He is recommended to be spent only since the first day of a delay. Earlier he can not show exact result...

masha
03.05.2004, 05:35
Any analysis on pregnancy on term of 10 days is maloinformativnym. After 10 go day from conception sometimes suggest to hand over the analysis of a blood on HGCH, but on such small term informativnost results it is minimal. Usual test-the stria on definition of pregnancy is recommended to application after 1 go day of a delay of a menses, but it is known, that in some cases the test confirms pregnancy before a delay, but I consider or count, what is it more likely an exception to the rules. Success.