PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! With coming New Year! To me have appointed or nominated after operation of holes...

Olga
02.05.2004, 16:39
Hello!
With coming New Year!
To me have appointed or nominated after operation norkalut (with 5 for 25 day of a cycle). Has started to drink and for 21 day of a cycle at me have begun the allocation, similar to a menses. In the instruction on use I have read through, that by-effects can be proryvnoe a bleeding, etc. In connection with these or it at me questions:
1. Whether it is necessary to stop to drink tablets if the bleeding (not strong, as has begun at a menses) or to continue to drink further.
2. If it is a menses (before term) as me further to drink tablets (at me even from this packing there was 1 tablet - today 23 day of a cycle).
And in general, if there are any collateral attributes, whether it is necessary to continue to drink tablets?
Thanks in advance for the answer.

Olga
02.05.2004, 19:41
And more. Whether it is possible to become pregnant, accepting Norkalut?

Soboleva L.I.
03.05.2004, 02:40
Hello! 1. To stop reception it is not necessary 2. Accept tablets according to references of your doctor. 3. Pregnancy on a background of reception of Norcolutum is possible or probable.