PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or Say please, that to me to accept, at me zhelezisto-to...

Irina
02.05.2004, 02:00
Hello!
Tell or Say please, that to me to accept, at me zhelezisto-cystic giperflazija in a phase of a proliferation.
I after was very much silnoe a bleeding and me have cleaned, 1 tablet 2 times in day of 10 days, Nistatinum of 2 tablets 2 times a day for 500, 7 days accepted Cefazolinum 0, 5 in m in 12 hours of 7 nyxes, Trichopolum. After that a saw of a capsule 3 times a day 30 1 hour prior to meal.
Now the doctor wants treats hormones, but I have refused. She remens has appointed or nominated 15 drops 3 times a day, noja I do not accept I wish to consult to you.
Monthly very plentiful now and till 6 days. Before them almost was not. What will you advise me? In advance I thank. Irina. Dosvidanija.

Malanova T.B.
03.05.2004, 02:21
And what result of control US (the vulval or vaginal gauge) on 5 6 7 deno a cycle (the characteristic endometrija)? Depending on it or him also there will be a question on the further variants of treatment.