PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, as it is treated (and whether it is treated in general) chronic vospa...

Tatyana
02.05.2004, 06:12
Prompt, please, as it is treated (and whether the chronic inflammation of appendages is treated in general). At me now an exacerbation plus an acute cystitis. The doctor, not waiting results of analyses, has registered Trichopolum with Nistatinum, Tinidazolum, Flagylum, suppositories with indrmetatsinom and tsefekon. I at own risk still drink tsifran (in the last exacerbation of a cystitis he has quickly removed or has quickly taken off pains). And more a question: how to raise or increase immunity? The doctor speaks, that while he at me low, antibiotics are useless. Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
02.05.2004, 15:53
The chronic salpingo-oophoritis gives in to treatment, is not too fast as it would be desirable, the truth. I do not understand a little, what for your doctor appoints or nominates series of absolutely identical preparations (Trichopolum, tinidozol, Flagylum), from this point of view your self-purpose or self-appointment tsifrana even is saving. I would recommend to be surveyed on ZPPP, to spend physiotherapeutic treatment + a course immunostimuljatorov. Immunostimuljatory it is necessary to select under the control of definition immune tatusa, can come to us in MTS " BIOTEST LNN " for selection sootvetstvejushchego treatments and carrying out of a course of a physiotherapy