PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. On Thursday on profosmotre the gynecologist would tell or say that like...

Julia
01.05.2004, 01:25
Hello. On Thursday on profosmotre the gynecologist the thrush would tell or say that like at you. Signs are not present any, either visible vydeleny, or an itch, a dyscomfort. As I plan pregnancy I have asked to take smears and on concealment of an infection. At us in consultation all is very complex or difficult, necessary to reserve test tubes, to wait for them, two weeks then do or make analyses. The doctor has told or said, that will not appoint or nominate treatment of a thrush up to results of analyses. That is me even weeks three to wait for purposes or appointments for a thrush. Whether probably to begin any local treatment (can be, terzhinan or bifidumbakterin in suppositories or something or something else)? Before a birth of the first child I already had such slabovyrazhennaja an asymptomatic thrush (approximately 5 years ago) and then I according to the doctor have cured its or her such liquid the Bur with Glycerinum (sodium tetraborata in Glycerinum). Then all has helped or assisted quickly, and these years a thrush never found all. Advise, please. It is inconvenient to speak, but the doctor in general rather strange and unpleasant in consultation, and I at good analyses at all do not wish to go to her on repeated reception, and to go to paid only iz-for thrushes it would not be desirable. (at survey all rest in the full order, even on the latent infections the doctor not especially wished to give a direction). Thanks huge.

Malanova T.B.
02.05.2004, 15:21
If you do not have complaints, what for to spend treatment before reception of analyses. Wait.