PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please respond!!!! Handed over smear PTSR on 30 infections (all that only...

Alenka
01.05.2004, 14:09
Please respond!!!! Handed over smear PTSR on 30 infections (all that only is possible!!!) and at me have found nejsseriju Spetsies and Papillomavirus 52 types. What does the first infection mean? All doctors wave away from it or her and anybody speaks nothing concrete. And on the bill of a papilloma doctors speak, that she to not be treated, but it or she could kak-be muffled - to pierce panavir or galavit. It is all the truth? And more at me all time very strong thrush, anything from it or her does not help or assist. The analysis on kandidy negative. I can add also, that it was treated 1, 5 years ago for chlamydias and all one and a half year crop on them negative (a blood too). One doctor has advised to check up an intestine, ostensibly from it or him there can be a thrush. And still, tell or say, at me sometimes happens (last time often) in the priest dergajushchaja-a pricking pain. It can something on gynecology? And when I monthly am am hurted too in the priest, instead of with a stomach or belly or a loin. It is normal? I shall be very grateful for the detailed answer!

Malanova T.B.
02.05.2004, 11:25
1. Never it is necessary to hand over on all successively - you have received the corresponding or meeting answer. 2. Mushrooms come to light or are taped in a usual smear, if necessary - in crop. If you, on yours slovm, have a thrush on the basis of what she is put. 3. Character and the reason be ill or sick are found out on reception, at survey, instead of under such description.