PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Comment on my situation please. To me of 30 years. I sejcha...

Njura
01.05.2004, 15:42
Hello! Comment on my situation please. To me of 30 years. I now abroad and me am the extremely complex or difficult to get to the doctor. Owing to different stresses and crossings or moving I had problems with a cycle - he became astable. I expected its or his beginning 12 go number, but he has not begun. As we with the husband want the child 15 go I have just in case made ekspress-the test which has given negative result. In 2 days I have repeated it or him, and have received in okoshechke dim maculae. On sluchajnsti I have not thrown out this test, and to my surprise, next morning he has shown a positive take. Today I again have spent it or him, but with negative result. I have measured in current of a cycle BT with such indications: Days with 1 on 24 36, 2 36, 6; with 25 on 32 36, 8 36, 9; with 33 on 40 (yesterday) 37 37, 1. Me strongly disturbs and puzzles this rise in temperature at absence of pregnancy. Except for that last month at me in the morning and happens a nausea that earlier never was in the evening. Month or hardly more back I was at the gynecologist on inspection and any problems it was not found out. To me then have registered Djufaston for a regulation and Klofin-Citras for stimulation, whether also I now in doubt it is possible for me to accept them.
Thanks you in advance.

Malanova T.B.
02.05.2004, 09:43
Whether there is now a pregnancy, it is difficult to tell or say. At a delay more than 10 days it is necessary to go on US - pregnancy will be already visible. The medicines, appointed or nominated to you, it is possible to accept only after the beginning of the next cycle.