PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I suffer chronic constipations, for 7 10 days I can not go. Now nahozh...

Nastja
01.05.2004, 07:12
I suffer chronic constipations, for 7 10 days I can not go. Now I am on 18 oh to week of pregnancy, therefore my problem was considerably aggravated. The therapist has advised a traditional way - dried fruits, bran, augmentation of the use of vegetables and fruit and t. The item But is I variant. Up to pregnancy that in the morning to descend or go, it was necessary to accept on 8 10 tablets of Senadum in the evening, even the clyster not always brought simplification. From here the question - what of purgative preparations is most comprehensible at pregnancy? In fact, - to mine, in the given situation from two harms (laxative or an intoxication of an organism products of disintegration) smaller vse-taki is the first. I think, it not only my problem. With impatience I look forward to hearing. Thanks.

Oshchepkova S.R.
02.05.2004, 09:00
1. An aperient diet - a beet, prunes...; 2. In day 1 - 2 table. Spoons of vegetable oil on an empty stomach; 3. On an empty stomach as it is possible to drink a glass of cold water 30 minutes prior to meal; 4. Juices with a pulp, Polyphepanum, Allocholum - to deduce or remove products of an intoxication; 5. Easy or light;mild laxatives - magnesia, "Cafiolum", "regulaks", suppositories with Glycerinum; 6 clysters and preparations of Senna categorically are impossible - provoke a tonus of a uterus; 7. A course bifidumbakterina for 20 days + fresh yogurt up to 2 litres a day up to the extremity or end of pregnancy, after 4.