PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise, please: at me pregnancy of 2 weeks (exact term) vyjavlenny...

Olga
01.05.2004, 16:01
Advise, please: at me pregnancy of 2 weeks (exact term) revealed by means of the test or dough and consultation of the gynecologist. I need to do or make abortion. A problem of a choice mini or by means of "tablets" (medicamental). What their consequences for me: to me 23 years, are the first pregnancy and health by way of gynecology not excellent or different, yearly I lay in hospital with hr. An adnexitis (basically iz-for frigorisms in the winter), and so that's all right. To me not skem to consult, speak, what all will pass or take place without consequences, but what more safe? And more one question: in what way it is possible to specify, what pregnancy of 100 % is present? Uzi? I do not trust the doctor how she could chtoto grope with for in 2 weeks, or I am not right? Thankful in advance for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
02.05.2004, 07:12
1. To put a duration of gestation of 2 weeks rukmi it is impossible. On 100 % it is possible to specify only the analysis of a blood on V-HG. 2. To speak about pregnancy it is possible only at a delay of a menses. 3. To speak about discontinuing it is possible only after 100 % of specification of presence of pregnancy. 4. Abortion is better to do or make mini-. Medicamental is much more dear or expensive, and all can end with the same currettage.