PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My duration of gestation 28, 5 weeks. On the first US has established or installed...

olga
01.05.2004, 01:34
Hello!
My duration of gestation 28, 5 weeks.
On the first US have established or installed term of 5 weeks.
The second US in 21 week: BPR heads - 54 mm; DB - 39 mm;
OZH - 23, 1 sm2; weight - 430 g; the placenta is located on
To forward wall of a uterus; 1 item zr - 22; p/edge or territory on 36
From v-fauces; waters in norm or rate; a cardiac contractions rate - 160 impacts.
My gynecologist has diagnosed - FPN, not having proved and
Has appointed or nominated AKTOVEGIN and VITRUM-PRENATAL, I have spent on drink this course.
After that on reception the gynecologist again has put FPN,
Motivating with that a fetus small.
3 e US has made in 26, 5 weeks. Data: BPR heads - 70;
Stomach or Belly - 65; a femur - 52; a placenta on a lobby steneke;
1 I a degree of a maturity; T-20; the tonus of a uterus is not changed; waters-
Norm or Rate; a head presentation, a head low. Have written, that
It corresponds or meets to 27 weeks. The doctor of US of diagnosis FPN not
Has put. My gynecologist on reception, having measured a stomach or belly in centimeter
Has again put FPN.
Prompt, please, why the doctor of US and vrach-genetik
(After delivery of a blood on a pathology of a fetus) consider or count, that the child
I develops normally in conformity with terms, and
The gynecologist persistently puts to me FPN? To That to me to believe? It is necessary
Whether to me to drink medicines for a placenta?
Thankful in advance,
Olga.

child
02.05.2004, 03:46
If uzi shows a normal fetation and results of a blood normal that you in general go in cycles in the genikologe. I in general told or said by my doctor hundred times shall recheck all. Here too koe-that have put me in 16 weeks, have written out counter-indicative at pregnancy priparaty, and after perezdachi analyses the diagnosis have cancelled. Understand, that would be if I about a silly woman of the beginning to drink all. So still argued with me on harm of a medicine. In general sometimes I have an opinion, that doctors not zainteresovanny in health of the following pokalenija.