PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Here three years I live with practically constant (especially in...

Natalia
01.05.2004, 10:14
Hello! Here three years I live with practically constant (especially in second half of cycle) tjanushche-nojushche-burning down pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly on the right, otdajushchimim in an inguen, a femur, a loin. Plus krovjanisto-brownish allocation (more often clots and too in second half of cycle) and occasionally appearing itch. Went to the doctor, results of a smear - a candidiasis, treatment - suppositories two times (during visiting), tablets for 10 days and ointment from an itch. What is this medicines, I do not know, I live in such country where lekrastva the attending physician gives out only, any packings, pamjatok, only indicatings how to accept. After treatment the itch has stopped, allocation too became less. But through nekotore time all has renewed. Three years I lived with a dyscomfort in a bottom of a stomach or belly and vydelenijami, thinking, is what is it inevitable at such chronic disease. However, two months ago it is again hollow besides to the doctor - has bothered to suffer or bear. The doctor has again diagnosed "candidiasis", treatment was analogous to the first. For a month all signs send away or have left, and with the beginning of June all has returned into place. And now I think: " And, can, it not a candidiasis? And what is worse? " I do not know, what it is better - to go on reception once again, or to wait homings to Russia (in three months) and to go to the good gynecologist? To tell the truth, I like the second variant more, but, can, at such signs to pull it is impossible? Besides since winter in right to a side there was such feeling, that at nagibe-straightening as though something touches a rib, or ribs "touch" each other. I understand, what is it already my imaginations, but, I am afraid, what is it kak-that is interconnected with "candidiasis". Excuse for the long letter. Thankful in advance.

Light
01.05.2004, 23:29
Natasha, main prchina a candidiasis - funguses, they appear from excess of Saccharum, in stressful situations. And this disease recurs. And here hurt or be ill;be sick a stomach or belly can from the different reasons. It is necessary to make analyses, US.