PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me 22 years. Children are not present, abortions did not do or make. Monthly in the last...

Veronica
01.05.2004, 05:15
Good afternoon! To me 22 years. Children are not present, abortions did not do or make. Monthly recently go kak-that irregularly, allocation become very weak for 2 3 day that was not earlier. Such last a year. Iz-for jobs of the doctor I can not visit or attend. Here it is already hollow year I notice, that at me from a vagina go any allocation with very unpleasant "rotten" smell. That ovaries are increased, I know 3 years and any there still erosion shejki uteruses, but doctors (and, different) speak, that in it or this are not present no trouble. I am afraid, that at me any exacerbation. A sexual life regular and each time after the sexual certificate or act at me hurt (even a garrot) and strongly swell up sexual labiums that earlier never was. Such status that happens, vanishes, kak-that the periods. In the winter such was some times and last approximately on a week, and now it is again normal, but allocation is. What is it can be and how much or as far as it is terrible?

Oshchepkova S.R.
01.05.2004, 22:42
Necessarily, urgently it is necessary to go to the doctor, to hand over smears on all to an infection and to be engaged in treatment of an inflammation of appendages and erosions shejki uteruses. Inflammatory diseases in a vagina can become a favorable background for malignancy ESHM.