PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I can not get rid of a thrush. After various lech...

VALERIJA
01.05.2004, 00:56
Hello, the doctor! I can not get rid of a thrush. After various treatment (a suppository, difljukan) in a week appears again. And so since 17 years (now to me 34). All was exhausted already. On various sexual infections it is completely surveyed with provocation by Pyrogenalum (and any time), the herpes and Diabetum is not present. Several years ago it was well treated from chlamydias and Trichomonases (was three courses). And, the strangest, the thrush at me proceeds without an itch (only a boring, sadnenie, often without curdled vydeleny) and a boring it around of a urethra (with unpleasant sensations in the urethra), and around of a vagina is few. What to do or make to me, the doctor if does not help or assist even difljukan? Accepted still nizoral in tab Earlier. All kinds of treatment help or assist for some days. My gynecologist makes a helpless gesture, cannot help or assist. I shall be grateful for the answer

Malanova T.B.
01.05.2004, 22:16
And the thrush is confirmed by smears? And on sensitivity to antimicotic diseases you handed over? And in the Center of mycosises you were???