PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Streptococcus - to treat, or not?

Olgalissa
29.04.2004, 15:33
I was surveyed in occasion of erosion. Have as a result found out a streptococcus agalaktae 10 in 5 degrees. In a usual smear of leucocytes - 15. Have registered ofloksatsil, Klionum D, Nistatinum.... Whether it is necessary to treat a dysbacteriosis antibiotics if any pathogenic flora it was not revealed? There are in fact bacteriophages...

mariamm
29.04.2004, 15:43
15 leucocytes in a vagina: and how much in shejke? If it in shejke inflammations are not present. If in a vagina in shejke it can appear more. 10 in 5 to treat it is not necessary

Olgalissa
29.04.2004, 15:55
Thanks big for so operative answer:-) On the bill of leucocytes - 15 is in a usual smear, still was a phrase - " leucocytes on all field of vision " is in disbakterioznom the analysis. On the bill of antibiotics - I am afraid, that after such course the pathogenic flora can razrastis. And more I wish to ask - ofloksatsil and tsiprofloksatsil are different antibiotics of one of some? Thankful in advance:-)

mariamm
01.05.2004, 22:01
If leucocytes cover all fields of vision. Means it is a question not of a dysbacteriosis, and about a classical inflammation which certainly should be treated antibiotics. The pathogenic flora is imeno now, and it or she should be killed antibiotics. Yes, it is two preparations of one group, it is possible to replace one with another though ciprofloxacin is better for reserving for other inflammatory processes.