PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me the diagnosis a chronic thrush already during 4 h years...

Elena, 27 years
01.05.2004, 06:58
Hello. At me the diagnosis a chronic thrush already during 4 h years, the moment of treatment was never (me constants of allocation which irritate mucous, disturb a burning sensation, from time to time an itch), the sexual life in general is impossible iz-for morbidities. For this time it was checked up on all possible or probable infections (herpes, papilomavirus, a clamidiosis, gardnerelez, trihomonaz, urea-and mikoplazmos, a gonorrhea, spid, sifiliz) - results negative, a level of Saccharum in a blood in norm or rate, an immunogram by way of, the dysbacteriosis of an intestine is not present, shchitovidka by way of, a level of hormones too in norm or rate. For 4 years I accepted various preparations and local, and the general or common, have passed or have taken place various courses of complex treatment. But the last some times preparations of local purpose or appointment caused strong allergic reaction (sexual labiums have swelled up and it was felt silaja rez). Now in case of a strong exacerbation I accept only difljukan, 150 mg once a week. Tell or Say how to be, please, that to me to do or make further. Doctors make a helpless gesture, do not know what to do or make. Advise, please, the skilled or experienced expert in such complex or difficult cases in Sankt-Petersburg, t. To. I live in other country and I do not know to itself to address. Very much you I ask, help or assist advice or council, there are no more forces. Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
01.05.2004, 11:32
Make crop contained vlagalishchai the cervical channel on mushrooms and froru with definition of sensitivity to preparations antimicotic then you in view of sensitivity should appoint or nominate protivoretsidivnyj course of treatment (he differs from usual course of treatment of a thrush).