PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The given US have shown -10

Kerry
23.04.2004, 22:15
Hello. At me 36 week of pregnancy, on US to me have told or said that a cavity of the septum pellucidum of a fetus - 10. What does it mean and than threatens? Thanks for the answer.

mariamm
26.04.2004, 15:36
Without additional data uzi, in itself this attribute nothing means

Kerry
27.04.2004, 21:35
The given US.
There is 1 alive fetus in a head presentation. Position of a fetus longitudinal.
Fetometry:
BPR: 88 mm (36 ned) DG 88 mm (36 ned)
LZR 113 mm (36 ned) dzh/? 97 mm (35-36 ned)
DB: the left 67 mm (35-36 ned) the right 67 mm (35-36 ned)
MDM of 46 mm (36 ned)
The sizes of a fetus correspond or meet 35-36 ned.
Palpitation 140, rhythmical.
Anatomy of a fetus: Lateral ventricles of a brain, a cerebellum, the greater or big tank - norm or rate; a cavity of a transparent septum-10 of mm . Facial structures or frames: a structure, nosogubnye triangles, orbits, a backbone, lungs, a 4-chamber section of heart, a stomach, an intestine, a bladder, kidneys - norm or rate.
Place of an attachment of a cord or navel to a forward abdominal wall typical.
Placenta, cord or navel, amniotic waters:
The placenta is located on a forward wall of a uterus, an attachment high. Thickness of a placenta of 28 mm. Structure or frame of a placenta with petrifikatami. A degree of a maturity of a placenta 2-3 that corresponds or meets to term. -in amniotic vod-a hydramnion. The cord or navel has 3 vessels.
Congenital developmental anomalies it is not revealed.
SHejka uteruses, walls of a uterus, oblst appendages - normal.
Visualization udovletvaritelnaja.
The conclusion: pregnancy 35-36 ned. A head presentation. A hydramnion.
Besides it or this she to me has told or said that a double encirclement of a cord or navel.
I am am disturbed with the given cavities of the septum pellucidum, whether it can as that will be reflected in the child?
Have found an infection gardenelez, I am now flied or treated vaginalnymi by tablets Trichopolum.
Many thanks for the answer.

mariamm
27.04.2004, 21:43
You have not understood. According to uzi like all in norm or rate, and thus is mnogovodite and 3 degree of ageing of a placenta for 36 weeks. I.e. like not norm or rate.... So to trust someone to the measured sizes it is impossible! I.e. if to accept, chot all other structures or frames of a brain in norm or rate, from means this nothing isolated an attribute. Whether but in norm or rate they actually - virtually eotgo to tell or say it is impossible.