PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELP!! Allocation ((

vesta
23.04.2004, 12:35
- vobshchem what that at me strange allocation by the form napomnajushche maaaaaalenkie fibers (voloski as from a jacket or from what nibud tissues)
- About one year there was zheskaja a thrush back can it kake those its or her displays

Dear comrades experts if those are available, whether podskazhte that it could be...

Advice or Councils to descend or go to the doctor are accepted and will soon be carried out, but nevertheless before it would be desirable that for that to hear...

Thanks

vesta
24.04.2004, 15:31
So
Anybody knows nothing
Can will give a hint on what is it even similar?
prosa to not suggest to visit or attend your clinic, and that what PR is direct it turns out black

mariamm
24.04.2004, 18:39
Yes is not present, everyone know all, simply you ask to not give that answer, which unique.
I did not see any answer with the offer to visit or attend someone's clinic.

vesta
25.04.2004, 17:17
Yes?
And here so http: // forum.nedug.ru/showthread.php? s = and threadid=16181*highlight = % E2%FB%E4%E5%EB%E5%ED%E8%FF
And it is far not a single instance

What spetsiialisty nah if under the general or common descriptions cannot offer the list of prospective diseases or stimuluses (it I not pros ebja for it is probably valid as that have a little described that that occurs or happens to me though my was or former genikolog already to these attributes could definitely that that to advise...)
Here take now also have captivated hospitals, doctors ahaha
And then and paid all this will make vaaaaaaaaahahaha and "spetsialsty" that the same will remain, only money to itself in a pocket will put more

mariamm
26.04.2004, 15:47
Clearly. I on this resource advise not so long ago and during my consultations of similar answers did not see, and that that was one month ago did not look. The claim should be exposed adresno, separate doctors cannot be responsible for all.
To you talk politely, it would be reasonable to respond of you to the same, especially if answers are really necessary to you.
On your signs of anything certain, except for a phrase " you need to descend or go to the doctor, to take a smear, crop with definition of sensitivity to antibiotics and can be (by results of conversation and survey) - ptsr on some infections, and results of these analyses will show, than you are caused or called allocation and than them to treat, that has helped or assisted, instead of is simple so " - to tell or say it is impossible. And if someone can tell or say definitely and appoint or nominate treatment, only the absolute nonprofessional. Though if for you the diagnosis " it is probable - a colpitis " and treatment " if will prove to be true - antibiotics together with the partner, simultaneously the same, being protected by a condom " is a concrete answer please, here problems are not present.
There are doctors who agree to be engaged in a guessing. It is possible to look for them at other forums runeta. To accuse the expert that he does not wish to waste time on a guessing, and can respond only in those cases in which in general it is possible or probable virtual konslutatsija - unfairly.
If you will not find or consider a message on my site for advertising, you could descend or go on it or him, prohonour clause or article Analyses on ZPP, and at the same time has undressed Incorrect questions " where it is very in detail described why your question it is incorrect and why on it or him it is impossible to respond in detail in a network.
Do not forget, that for perusals of each your report and for the answer to it or him the adviser pays own money for the traffic. Try to formulate virtual questions politely and correctly and do not demand answers to those questions on which virtually to respond it is impossible, as you are ready to go to the internal doctor where all your questions, hope, will be resolved.