PDA

Просмотр полной версии : BT How to become pregnant?

MURZILKA
05.04.2004, 19:28
We with the husband want the child, the first month of diligence has passed or has taken place gift or for nothing. Now meriju temperature. At me 5-th day and tempetatura 36,8 and 36,9 - under all schedules that has found in an Internet it much - whether normally it? And when it is better to conceive the child - during the moment of an ovulation? I.e. when temperature poniziloas and as soon as she has gone upwards - then, and conception is how long possible or probable? And that everywhere write that you are pregnant if temperature 37... But anywhere plainly it is not told or said at what temperature it is necessary to try to conceive the child... What is fertilnye days how them to learn or find out? That is up to an ovulation also three days after it or her (as soon as the temperature has raised or increased and keeps at a high level) pregnancy is possible or probable, and after already is not present?
I have absolutely got confused... Help or assist, please!
Thanks!:)

mariamm
06.04.2004, 22:31
Plsomtrite clause or article Planning of pregnancy on my site. And in the same place clause or article Definition of an ovulation
For certain you measure rate after 8 mornings - in this case she nepokazatelna.

MURZILKA
07.04.2004, 03:53
Thanks for the answer!!! I read that the temperature should be measured after at least 3 hour dreams, it is desirable at a time... Really if I take temperature at 11 o'clock she not correct? If to consider, that I lay down usually about 2-3 hours...

mariamm
07.04.2004, 16:22
:) is not present, rate in 11 wrong. She not basal.
Basal at this time year - not later than 7.30. You try or taste also will see a difference in digits:)