PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tonus of a uterus

Anhel
04.04.2004, 20:58
Hello. At me to you more likely a question rather than the complaint. I on 27 week of pregnancy, practically all pregnancy me accompany with a tonus of a uterus, a status when the stomach or belly becomes firm, as a stone. A fetus in norm or rate. I read what is it normally since the uterus prepares for sorts or labors, but vsezhe it would be desirable to learn or find out about it or this on more detailed. The doctor threat did not specify, on conservation I was not. Thanks.

Alsu
05.04.2004, 10:54
I now too am pregnant 35-36 weeks. And I too very much often had a tonus or the hypertonus of a uterus is more exact. But akusher the gynecologist did not consider or count mine, what is it normally. And I 2 times laid on conservation and to me appointed or nominated preparation Ginipral. All taki take an interest at the doctor why she does not give to it or this value or meaning;importance?.

seva
05.04.2004, 23:20
neposredsvennym an attribute of threat of an abortion is presence of a tonus oshchutimogo the pregnant woman! In your term it is necessary stats treatment and reception betta- (to which concerns Ginipral)

mariamm
06.04.2004, 22:28
Necessity giniprala cannot be solved virtually. It is not harmless preparation.
If inspection does not show deviations or rejections, sensation of a tonus WITHOUT MORBIDITY on a background profliakticheskogo prima 6 4 tab in day, normlanoj to length shejki, p okazatelej US and tp. In the third trimester - a variant of norm or rate. But certainly it is solved only internally treating vrachmo on rezulatam survey and analyses.