PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In 6 months after sorts or labors constant bleedings

Gur
04.04.2004, 15:54
Help or Assist to understand, 6 months after sorts or labors monthly were not in general. Have then begun what that strange for 2 days so was still couple of months, then there was a delay 2 months, and have then charged or loaded for three weeks, if not on 4. Accordingly I have addressed to the doctor. But why that me have not directed on Uzi, and at once have told or said an ovary it is increased drink regulon three months, then I shall look or see, dysfunction speaks. And suddenly an endometriosis or an inflammation of an ovary (both those and other diagnoses to me put earlier, up to we take-). Such state of affairs does not arrange me, therefore as the ovary at me from time to time happens is increased and never I drank from it or this hormones!!! I do not remember the scheme or plan of treatment which to me other doctor appointed or nominated.
Has passed or Has taken place 2 months, at me again similar problems, the bottom of a stomach or belly, this ovary and a loin hurts. Really it is necessary to drink regulon...

seva
05.04.2004, 23:18
Means so! For the beginning it is necessary to spend US!!!!!!!! Only purpose or appointment of treatment then is meaningful! And regulon in the given situation it is unreasonable!