PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pains.....

Notik
03.04.2004, 18:01
Zdrastvujte, at me 2 months was not monthly, beemennosti cannot be, since a sexual life I do not conduct. To me 18 let.s than it can be connected? Whether can with a delivery? I keep a post, like did not catch a cold or did not chill.... What to me to do or make?
Sometimes there are sharp pricking pains in downwards stomach or belly sleva.chto it can be?

ol
03.04.2004, 21:39
Change of a delivery can cause or call failures in a menses, plus spring, the organism is weakened or easied. At me, for example the cycle was completely established or installed only to 18. And in occasion of pains it is necessary to the doctor. Can all the same appendages are chilled. Success to you.

Alsu
04.04.2004, 14:39
Probably that cold also hurts you the left ovary.

mariamm
04.04.2004, 14:59
About failure of a cycle - it agree with Ol - spring, stress, a post. No trouble is not present. To learn or find out, whether the menses soon is expected, it is possible to make US the vulval or vaginal gauge.
And about pains - kojushchie are uncharacteristic for an inflammation of an ovary. If also there is something, it or problems with an intestine, or a neuralgia. But certainly precisely something it is possible to tell or say only on survey.