PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, raskazhite as it is possible to live sexual zhizn...

Alja
15.02.2004, 19:36
The doctor, raskazhite as it is possible to live a sexual life thus to not become pregnant

Alsu
17.02.2004, 13:53
Is easier there is no place! Simply consult with the gynecologist and he to you will appoint or nominate contraceptive tablets. The blessing now and much also is from what to choose. For example: Three-?NO??, Mersilon, Marvelon, CHarozetta and it is a lot of others.
IMPORTANT! RECEPTION of CONTRACEPTIVE TABLETS CAN be BEGUN ONLY HAVING consulted With the DOCTOR! Whether there are no at you contraindications to reception of a preparation.

_
02.03.2004, 16:30
Greetings. You know, it is much better to use for health condoms. I have refused contraceptive tablets because at me varices, but to it or this I had a delicacy. And in general is a load on a liver. And with condoms even it is somehow cheerful - them so much and all of them such different, and the certificate or act itself leaves more longly.

_
02.03.2004, 16:33
Greetings. You know, it is much better to use for health condoms. I have refused contraceptive tablets because at me varices, but to it or this I had a delicacy. And in general is a load on a liver. And with condoms even it is somehow cheerful - them so much and all of them such different, and the certificate or act itself leaves more longly.