PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Nausea

farik
04.02.2004, 07:58
Hello, please prompt as borotsja with feeling of a nausea during pregnancy, very much is excruciatingly.

ol
04.02.2004, 18:11
To me, to tell the truth, anything especially did not help or assist, and it was tormented almost till 4 months; if toshnit only in the mornings, it is possible on an empty stomach, not vtavaja from bed, to drink to a mug or circle of hot, strong tea with suharikami (suhariki only not purchased) if, certainly, does not start to tear at once as eyes have opened. And in general it is better to consult to the doctor, now, for example, there is such medicine as -forte, in instructions it is written that it is possible to apply at a toxicosis of pregnant women, probably there are also other medicines. Still the mother-in-law has advised to eat something kislenkoe, for example sugar candies. Anyway they have rescueed or saved me, when we with the husband went by the machine or car from Ukraine almost 16 hours.

Elena-
09.02.2004, 14:43
The doctor from consultation appointed or nominated to me Cerucalum in tablets. Fine helped or assisted. (esteem the instruction - whether there are no at you contraindications)
Success