PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, respond, as soon as possible!!!

Violetta
29.01.2004, 12:25
At me very strange menstrual cycle. Two years of year was it's OK, somewhere 1-2- January at me the menses has ended, and in a week has again begun. Then 2 weeks all were normal, but here again all in a new fashion. Because of what it can be? Still I not so long ago have had been ill with a scabies, now very strong allergy, it can and has affected or influenced? To me of 15 years, I never was engaged in sex. Help or assist.

ol
29.01.2004, 12:29
Violetta, you should not demand the urgent virtual answer, and to go to the doctor. In absentia to you all the diagnosis will not put.

Alsu
31.01.2004, 14:16
Probably it is cold.

Violetta
31.01.2004, 14:44
What to me then to do or make? To go to the doctor? I never was at such doctor.

ol
31.01.2004, 21:46
VIOLETTA, Sometime all it is necessary to go, why not now, believe, no trouble there is not present. And having started the sores (if such are available), you will make worse only to yourselves.
If there is an opportunity, descend or go to paid, is usual at them on record, it is not necessary tomitsja and to worry, sitting in turn. Successes to you.

Alsu
02.02.2004, 14:40
Certainly to go to the doctor! It is better to not start anything, connected with your, future health.