PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor. I am am disturbed with pains in...

Irina, 21 year
17.01.2004, 21:04
Hello, the Doctor.
Me pains during the sexual certificate or act disturb, an itch and a burning sensation in current of several days after the sexual certificate or act. Often happen white liquid allocation. The bottom of a stomach or belly from the left party or side sometimes aches a bit. During when I do not conduct a sexual life, signs pass or take place (except for a small pain). Analyses on an infection have given negative result. Was at the gynecologist. 2 months ago he has diagnosed - errozija shejki uteruses, a colpitis, an adnexitis. Has registered vitamins and vaginalnye suppositories.
At present the doctor speaks, that at me it's OK, only a dysbacteriosis though I do not notice appreciable improvements.
Whether it is necessary for me to accept any medicinal preparations? Whether it can be connected with defloratsionnym a cystitis which I have transferred or carried 9 months ago?
Thanks.

Alsu
23.01.2004, 12:25
I not the doctor, but wish to tell or say by personal experience, that adeneksit and a dysbacteriosis it is necessary to treat. Therefore at you also do not pass or take place allocation. And the stomach or belly hurts for the same reason. In itself it will not pass or not take place.

Alsu
23.01.2004, 12:34
the Initial report from Alsu
I not the doctor, but wish to tell or say by personal experience, that adeneksit and a dysbacteriosis it is necessary to treat. Therefore at you also do not pass or take place allocation. And the stomach or belly hurts for the same reason. In itself it will not pass or not take place. Probably it is necessary for you to use suppositories "Geksikon" posovotujtes with your treating doctor!