PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Application postinora

Sasha
21.04.2003, 22:56
Tell or Say if to accept, please, only one tablet "postinora" within 72 hours, and the second to not accept (as it is written to instructions after 12 hours of the first reception of a tablet), what probability what one tablet will help or assist? Or necessarily to accept 2 pieces Not very much it would be desirable to accept such dose, in fact it is such strong harm for an organism.
In advance thanks.

Christine
14.01.2004, 21:31
Greetings, I do not know on the bill of one tablet. But recently has read through, that postinor helps or assists even after proprocession of 72 hours. It seems to me to drink 2 tablets is better. I drink postinor already in 3 times and never was any by-effects. So try or taste once 2 tablets. And further it will be visible.

Medtsentr
17.01.2004, 11:14
Hello!
It is not necessary so to do or make. Someone has carried by, and at someone can be "proryvnoe" a bleeding. Therefore keep the instruction is better. At reception only one tablet (without the second dose in 12 hours) efficiency decreases to 50 %.
Have in view of, that postinor - a preparation for emergency contraception, it or he;they cannot use on a regular basis.