PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy

22.12.2003, 13:17
Hello the doctor! At me it is some or a little bit questions. Now there is 4 week of pregnancy. Has learned or has found out recently, having made the test + a delay of a menses. The matter is that I have strong migraines and to me have been written out Diklofknak 50 - suppositories. At pregnancy they are counter-indicative, and in current 3 - h weeks pregnancy I already 2 times accepted diclofenac when has learned or has found out that is pregnant, and to accept it or him nelzja-was in a shock. Tell or say, please, it very terribly and what consequences can be, and also, than it is possible to replace, drink it or him tablets I can not, toshnit.
2. Neither I, nor my husband of month 3 before conception did not drink, and has left so, that he has drunk much enough, for the morning departed, and by the evening the child, absolutely casually has been conceived, then 2 times we went on birthdays and I drank. I understand, what that good in it or this is not present, but, please, consult, it is very bad? Yours faithfully

Medtsentr
26.12.2003, 10:58
Hello!
Certainly, the small risk is. But it is not the indication for an abortion (probability of adverse influence on development of the child small). Was well-timed address to the -gynecologist for inspection and conducting pregnancy. Before visiting the doctor at headaches try to accept Nospanum (she is safe).