PDA

Просмотр полной версии : lp!!!!

Katriiiin
17.12.2003, 12:58
Hello, to me 20 years, a sexual life live all year, the partner constant, is each other very liked. As preservation from nezh. Pregnancy we use a condom, and it is bought only in the drugstores, dear or expensive, good firms, by greasings on a fatty basis it is not used. Earlier all was the order. One month ago the condom has torn, I have accepted postinor, there was a bleeding, almost in time a menses (t.e the cycle has not moved almost), the doctor has told or said, what is it on we wash health strongly was not reflected. Has decided to pick up to the beginning of a following cycle OK. But so happens, that has not passed or has not taken place also month, and the condom has again torn! I have again accepted postinor! I Wait for pitiable results: (((bleedings yet were not (3-rd day), and suddenly I all taki have become pregnant?!!? My question concerns or touches OK:
1) What to do or make if all the same the cycle is broken or disturbed?
2) postinor I shall not accept more!!!! But that else it is possible to undertake in similar situations and how to make, that they did not repeat. It very fatally affects our attitudes or relations, let alone we wash health and an emotional status (terrible depression)
Respond, please, more in detail. In advance big-many thanks!

Medtsentr
19.12.2003, 12:23
HELLO!
Considering that at you the constant sexual partner and a regular sexual life is better to address to the gynecologist that to you have picked up an optimum contraceptive preparation which also will restore the broken or disturbed cycle.