PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Planning of pregnancy

Olesya L
09.12.2003, 02:59
I went on reception to the doctor she have written that precisely I shall not disassemble but that that like
NMTS detor. p (or "n") a-ode and more that that, 2 words kakieto and "m/OaO" what does it mean???
And more she has appointed or nominated a question to me ostensibly for treatment of ovaries (she has told or said that they at
Me not razvivajutsja) + pimuly evening having told or said that zhanin it for treatment
And butter or oil pimuly for a delivery of ovaries objasnite to me please as this all
vzaimosvjazanno (contraceptive and treatment of ovaries)??? And why also what result from this will be they razovjutsja (she has told or said what is it I I can apply no more year why??? And further as whether I can zaberemenit)

Medtsentr
11.12.2003, 14:07
Hello, Olesya. I cannot decipher record of your doctor, however I consider or count, that the contraceptive is appointed or nominated correctly. At reception OK there is an interlocking of job of ovaries, that positively affects a regulation of a level of sexual hormones and a menstrual cycle. If you want to have children enough to cancel zhanin and genesial function will be restored.
The gynecologist-endocrinologist
Slukina Tatyana Viktorovna