PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Markers hromasomnoj patologiii. RESPOND PLIZZZ!

Kiit
03.12.2003, 08:39
Zdrastvujte! Respond me please! To Me 23 years, pregnancy of 26 weeks. On UZDG have put: a dense encirclement a cord or navel, giperehogennost an intestine and kaltsinat a liver. Markers hromasomnoj pathologies. The doctor asked a nationality of the husband, he armenin, neznaju the truth what for. Have appointed or nominated consultation genetics, but the doctor has told or said what to interrupt pregnancy late and to genetics has not sent. How it so? It that in general means? To me nothing objanili. Help or assist please! What does all this mean? In advance big to you thanks for the answer!

Kiit
04.12.2003, 15:09
Very much, very much I look forward to hearing! Tell or say though something! Very much I ask!

Medtsentr
05.12.2003, 12:19
Hello!
To us tactics of the doctor too is not absolutely clear. But in absentia in the given situation we cannot prompt anything. Try still or even times to address to the doctor for explanations, or address to us (not postponing). The Most important, do not worry.

seva
05.12.2003, 21:57
Well for the beginning I shall tell or say to you here that-in 26 weeks an encirclement of a cord or navel around of a neck HAVE no VALUE or MEANING;IMPORTANCE!!!!!!!! Also there is no technique defining or determining naskoloko the neck is densely twisted by a cord or navel! And a hyperechoic intestine and kaltsinat a liver never were markers of a chromosomal pathology. Make US in decent establishment