PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Syringing and syringes

Страницы : [1] 2

A
19.05.2003, 17:22
The dear doctor! I would like to learn or find out how correctly to be syringed and what syringes for this purpose approach or suit (where they can be bought or purchased)?

Chlamidios
20.05.2003, 13:21
Hello, Anja!
To be syringed often it is not recommended (2 - 3 times a week if necessary). It is better to use for this purpose boiled (and, razumeetja, cooled up to a warm status) water, it is possible to add there potassium permanganate (the solution should turn out weakly pink color). It is possible to use for this purpose special ready solutions (miramistin, hlorgeksidin, oktenisept....). All depends on with what purpose you do or make it, whether it there is any infection, a dysbacteriosis? Besides disposable syringes with ready solution already available there are on sale. Familiarize with the instruction. It is even better to consult to the gynecologist than and as often you can be syringed (in view of your smears and other features of your organism).
Yours faithfully, k.m.n. Mgdesjan N.K.

chlamidios
20.05.2003, 13:25
To buy or purchase it it is possible in a drugstore (for example ICN).

Marina To
26.05.2003, 17:02
Use Petersburg disposable syringes with hlorgeksidinom. Green rectangular approach traffic patterns on 30-40 roubles for a piece. Are on sale in drugstores of Moscow. And are called: the Syringe disposable:))

K.Irina
28.05.2003, 12:53
Syringes disposable with hlorgeksidinom exclusively extend in Moscow company Medintorg. Information or inquiries by phones 9479808/09/10 about presence in drugstores of Moscow.
Call.

Valeri
02.06.2003, 14:12
Greetings, now and in 36,6 it is possible to buy or purchase Petersburg syringes:)

Liberti
09.06.2003, 11:47
Hello, in the female consultation I have taken a leaflet about a disposable syringe, probably domestic. With the happy girl on packing. It is that, about which previous reports? Has gone to a drugstore, has shown a leaflet. And there about such product at all did not hear. Where to buy or purchase???
Lina.

K.Irina
10.06.2003, 12:32
For Liberti:
Yes, it they. Buy:))))

Lenochka
20.06.2003, 11:08
And with skolki years it is necessary to start to be syringed? To me now 15.

chlamidios
20.06.2003, 12:13
Hello!
If you already live a sexual life it is possible (but not often! - see above).

Ilona
25.06.2003, 11:15
Hello,
Prompt, during monthly as often it is necessary to be syringed? At me they proceed 4 days.
In advance thanks.

chlamidios
27.06.2003, 11:28
Hello!
During monthly it is better to try to not be syringed at all, whenever possible.

Karine
15.07.2003, 14:49
Prompt please,
Whether it is possible only syringing odalet bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz (gardnerella hardly above norm or rate). On Dalatsin at me an allergy, a burning sensation. The solution hlorgeksidina Very or very much helps or assists. Here only I do not know, how much on time it is necessary to do or make this procedure. More than week it was not syringed.
I hope for advice or council,
Karina

Tamara
17.07.2003, 21:12
Tell or Say please, and with what purpose it is necessary to be syringed? On a regular basis: (never heard: (from infections prophylaxis, or what?

chlamidios
18.07.2003, 12:57
Hello, Karine!
One syringings hardly will consult. Except for dalatsina there is a set of other preparations and methods of treatment. Address to the gynecologist.

chlamidios
18.07.2003, 12:59
Hello, Tamara!
To be syringed it is possible both with preventive, and with the medical purpose (in complex therapy).

Lo
18.07.2003, 16:04
Prompt, how much deeply it is necessary to insert an attachment or a nozzle of a syringe into a vagina?
In advance thanks,
Lolita, 17 years

chlamidios
19.07.2003, 13:53
Hello!
To advance an attachment or a nozzle it is necessary slowly up to sensation of an obstacle (approximately 5-8 sm, it individually).

Raisochka
23.07.2003, 23:40
Hello,
In a drugstore on the request for a disposable syringe to me have pulled out an antediluvial clyster and explained, that the best you will not think up. To that to believe?
Raisa

chlamidios
25.07.2003, 12:51
Hello, Raisa!
The old antediluvial syringe, quite suits also. Disposable in that aspect, that she easier or simply is more convenient disposable and already with a ready solution.

Mashutka
29.07.2003, 18:44
Good evening!
To me of 16 years and I have started to be engaged in sex with the bojfrendom. He has told or said, that at me kakojto not such smell, as at others. Whether syringing izbavtsja from it or him (from a smell will help or assist:))))))
Mashutka

chlamidios
01.08.2003, 10:54
Hello!
It is better to you to descend or go to the gynecologist and to hand over a smear for the beginning.
Yours faithfully, the doctor the gynecologist, k.m.n. Mgdesjan N.K.

Salomeja
06.08.2003, 18:37
The kindest denyok:)
Whether and syringing hlorgeksidinom after sex can prevent infection, say, a gonorrhea?? Or a chlamydia??
Thanks.

Medtsentr
12.08.2003, 11:19
Hello, Salomeja!
Not on 100 %.

Marmeladova
14.08.2003, 12:29
Hello, the doctor.
I biseksualka and me disturb a question of preservation from ZPPP after oral contact my familiar with me. Has read through a lot of literature in this occasion and practically, well besides lateksnyh attachments or nozzles the toilet of a perineum and syringing everywhere is underlined tongue:)
What solution will recommend?
Whether it is possible to use what is on sale in drugstores?
Thanks.
Sonja